Saturday, September 16, 2006

Kudos: Giving Credit Where Credit Is Due

Kudos
In no particular order, I would like to recognize the individuals who have supported my project thus far. Kudos to...

tramlow
Thanks for being such a great advisor!

C.E.
Thank you for the helpful research tips!

J.M.
Thanks for listening to my ramblings about my project!

N.B.
Thanks for your help in getting started! Credit to your for my profile pic.

A.D.
I appreciate the encouragement and interest!

Please read the Informed Consent Form in full before posting to this blog.

1 comment:

  1. Seriously, it is an awesome picture indeed. I'm glad you're using blogspot! I hope it's working out for you (and I can respond through my own login which is fancy).

    I look forward to reading and responding to your postings!

    ReplyDelete

Please note that ABWAB reserves the right to not publish any comments that do not meet community standards.