Saturday, December 09, 2006

Let's just say I got a flat tire...

It is the end of the semester. I am a grad student. Ergo...

So, I haven't written anything particularly interesting on my blog lately, but there is a lot of great reading material out there in the feminist blogosphere. For example, if you're looking for something to peruse, you should check out the 27th Carnival of Feminists at Diary of a Freak Magnet.

Also, A Blog Without a Bicycle has been linked by Awesome Goddess. Apparently, I am a "sincere American feminist grad student." Aw! It makes a girl feel pretty special to be linked.

And, of course, you could always generate a conversation by commenting on this blog. What do you want to read/write about? (You really don't even need me to keep the content fresh, do you? You can just do it yourself!)


Please read the Informed Consent Form in full before posting to this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that ABWAB reserves the right to not publish any comments that do not meet community standards.