Saturday, January 13, 2007

The IRB Won't Let Me Be, Or Let Me Be Me

The Internet Researcher Blues: Sing It, Ya'll

So the IRB won't let me be
or let me be me, so let me see
They try to shut me down with protocol, see
But this blog is so empty, without YOU and me

Now this looks like a job for me
So everybody, just follow me
Cause we need a little, controversy
Cause this blog is so empty, without YOU and me
I said - this looks like a job for me
So everybody, just follow me
Cause we need a little, controversy
Cause this blog is so empty, without YOU and me

So the IRB won't let me be
or let me be me, so let me see
They try to shut me down with protocol, see
But this blogs is so empty, without YOU and me

*Improvision of Eminem's "Without Me"


Please read the Informed Consent Form in full before posting to this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that ABWAB reserves the right to not publish any comments that do not meet community standards.