Friday, February 16, 2007

Out of the Closet

Kudos to all of the folks who've confessed to being ABWAB readers!

Thanks to everyone who has shown support over the past week. I love hearing from folks who are, in fact, reading this blog. Sometimes it's easy to imagine, often when I am surrounded by a fortress of libary books, that this missive is getting lost in cyberspace. I am NOT invisible, great folks are reading, and some cool bloggers are even volunteering to be interviewed (would you like to be a featured research participant? contact me today!). Grazie!

...And, since people are reading, I had better attend to what I write. Spicier posts coming soon - along with the first chapter of my thesis! Set up that RSS feed today...


Please read the Informed Consent Form in full before posting to this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that ABWAB reserves the right to not publish any comments that do not meet community standards.