Monday, February 05, 2007

We're Open

...for Interviews

After a few rounds of revisions, I now have full IRB approval to conduct interviews. So! You can expect some interesting reading material in the very near future, as I will post the conversations I have with feminist bloggers (who are cool with having a transcript posted, of course).

And, if you would like to be interviewed, just check out the informed consent form, post a comment, and I will get in touch with you. Or you can email ablogwithoutabicycle(at)gmail(dot)com, if you would prefer more confidentiality.

Thanks to everyone who has been supporting my project! You all rock.


Please read the Informed Consent Form in full before posting to this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that ABWAB reserves the right to not publish any comments that do not meet community standards.