Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Where in the world is...

My Site Meter Gives Me Wanderlust

So, once I had full IRB approval to start my project properly, I added a site meter to this blog. Whether or not it is the best tool for the job I do not know, nor in some ways do I have time to become a connoisseur. However, having the chance to look at where folks are checking this humble blog from is pretty cool (no, I do NOT have your IP address - I'm curious, not a stalker). Australia, China, UK, Norway, South Dakota, NYC...Those are just a few of the locations that stick in my mind. How cool? Gotta love rhizomes and the viral spread of...feminist blogging!

[End newbie wonder.]


Please read the Informed Consent Form in full before posting to this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that ABWAB reserves the right to not publish any comments that do not meet community standards.