Thursday, March 29, 2007

Cover Art Contest

So, in beginning to put the pieces of my thesis together, I have decided that after all of this hard work, the tome really deserves a nice cover. But I am not necessarily graphically inclined. So...I thought I would have a contest! Exciting, right? YOU could design the cover art for the print version of my thesis that will be forever kept in the GWU library (plus a very special spot on my own personal bookshelf). I know you are bursting with ideas - send designs to ablogwithoutabicycle(at)gmail(dot)com. The winner will be announced on/around May 1st!


Please read the Informed Consent Form in full before posting to this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that ABWAB reserves the right to not publish any comments that do not meet community standards.