Saturday, March 31, 2007

Poll About Carnival Themes

What theme/category of articles that frequently appears in feminist carnivals do you think is the most important?

In my research about feminist blog carnivals, I've noticed that certain themes frequently reoccur. While I know that categorization can be suspect (I mean, these are the themes that I perceive - you might disagree), it's useful to consider what is newsworthy in the feminist blogosphere. Using my categories, I'm wondering what topics you feel are the most important/interesting to be featured in carnivals. Yes, we can argue over the implementation of hierarchy here, but with the knowledge that all of these categories (and others not mentioned!) are important, I'm just curious about your favorite. So, please take my poll!

What theme/category of articles that frequently appears in feminist carnivals do you think is the most important?
Activism
Body Issues
Defining Feminisms
Intersectionality Issues
Miscellaneous
Politics and Current Events
Popular Culture Analysis
Reproductive Issues
Sexism
Sexuality
Violence and Sexual Assault
Women and Religion
Women and Work
Women's History
Feminist Blogosphere
  
pollcode.com free polls




Please read the Informed Consent Form in full before posting to this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that ABWAB reserves the right to not publish any comments that do not meet community standards.