Monday, March 19, 2007

She's Baaaaaaaaaack...

After a working spring break, I return to the blogosphere. It looks like a lot of great debates have been going on while I have been away. Time to do some catching up!

Also, I just wanted to say thanks to all the great folks who met with me for informational interviews over the break (graduation in May = job search). The feminist network can be amazing in terms of providing support and mentoring. You all give me hope for a great career working on women's issues in the non-profit and education sectors (despite my unemployment anxieties)!

Kudos to...
T.B.
S.D.
A.G.
S.G.
D.S.
K.P.
I.D.


Please read the Informed Consent Form in full before posting to this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that ABWAB reserves the right to not publish any comments that do not meet community standards.