Saturday, March 31, 2007

Whatever happened to...

...The Radical Women of Color Carnival?

In my thesis, I have been using the Carnival of Feminists as my primary site of engagement, as it is has been, in many ways, the most useful carnival I have found online for my project. I would love, however, to include examples of other feminist carnivals. I was really excited to find the Radical Women of Color Carnival, but equally disappointed to find that it had been discontinued. I'd be interested to hear the story of this carnival - what motivated its formation, why it had a somewhat short tenure in the blogosphere. I'd love to hear the stories of other feminist carnivals as well.


Please read the Informed Consent Form in full before posting to this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that ABWAB reserves the right to not publish any comments that do not meet community standards.