Thursday, April 05, 2007

Sexism in the Blogosphere

Another Poll - Do Participate!

As a feminist blogger, have you ever experienced sexism in your online experiences?

As a feminist blogger, have you ever experienced sexism in your online experiences?
Yes. I am a female feminist blogger.
No. I am a female feminist blogger.
Yes. I am a male feminist blogger.
No. I am a male feminist blogger.
Yes. I am a trans identified feminist blogger.
No. I am a trans identified feminist blogger.
Yes. I would rather not specify my gender, but I consider myself to be a feminist blogger..
No. I would rather not specify my gender, but I consider myself to be a feminist blogger.
  
pollcode.com free polls



Please read the Informed Consent Form in full before posting to this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that ABWAB reserves the right to not publish any comments that do not meet community standards.