Sunday, April 01, 2007

...Whatever Happened To...

In researching feminst-themed carnivals, I've found that some carnivals have disappeared from the pages of cyberspace. Maybe the host blog migrated, maybe my googling skills are lacking, maybe it was a UFO abduction. But, I'd love to include all carnival editions in my analysis. So, if you happen to know where any of the following carnivals that were hosted by the following bloggers, please let me know!

Carnival of Feminists
-Gendergeek
-Indian Writing
-Superbabymama
-Lingual Tremors

Radical Women of Color Carnival
-Woman of Color Blog (2nd time hosting)


Please read the Informed Consent Form in full before posting to this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that ABWAB reserves the right to not publish any comments that do not meet community standards.