Friday, May 25, 2007

Blogging in Transition

So, I'm GRADUATED! The next month promises: an interstate move, the continued search for employment, a potential trip abroad, article writing, interview giving, and more! As I will be in-transit and in transition, I will probably be blogging infrequently. I'm also thinking about whether I should continue blogging here now that my M.A. thesis project is complete or if I should start a new blog geared towards my post-graduate feminist life. Lots to do and lots to think about!

But I am looking forward to continued conversations about my research!


Please read the Informed Consent Form in full before posting to this blog.

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATS, Elizabeth, on graduation! Whohoo! Go you!!! Whether or not you continue to blog here, you'll always have a place in my heart for being the one who showed me about bloglines. Will you be at NWSA this month? xoD

    ReplyDelete

Please note that ABWAB reserves the right to not publish any comments that do not meet community standards.