Sunday, September 09, 2007

Late...Breaking News

So, what is this new "Late...Breaking News" tag? Well, in realizing that I don't always get to blog on events as promptly as I would like, I wanted to somehow still allow myself a space to share my thoughts and ideas on newsworthy topics of the recent past. I can't always keep up with the blogosphere's fast media "deadlines" and I wanted to reflect the fact that I *get it* in terms of the pace at which bloggers should ideally be working. But I'm also totally unwilling to let certain topics go, even if I am adding my two sense a little late in the game. Thus, I have created the "Late...Breaking News" tag. Think of it as your chance to revisit hot topics of weeks (or days) past.


Please note that as my M.A. thesis project is complete, the George Washington University is no longer overseeing research conducted in conjuction with this blog (effective June 2007 to present). The Informed Consent Materials created while this blog was under GWU's IRB oversight are still available for your information and the principles outlined in them are still being used as a general guide for my continued work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that ABWAB reserves the right to not publish any comments that do not meet community standards.