Five things to do instead of working on your M.A. thesis:
5. Finish all of your course work for all of your other classes. Weeks in advance. For the semester even...
4. Knit a scarf for a friend.
3. Bake. Pick the most complex recipes. Eat. Feel like you need to take an exercise break as your baked goods settle on your stomach. Feel hungry. Repeat.
2. Conduct thesis research (ie, interviews), but don't actually write anything about said research. Just eye it guiltily.
1. Think of rationalizations for why you are not writing your thesis *right now*. Make a list. Post it!
Please read the Informed Consent Form in full before posting to this blog.