Thursday, January 03, 2008

If a fetus is a person...

Over at Feministe, Jill provides excellent musings on the consequences of giving fetuses full personhood and defining life as beginning at fertilization. On a day of (U.S.) political circus, her thoughtful post was a nice change in pace from the media antics currently featured...on just about every major news venue in the U.S. of A.&*

*Which is not to say that I am not a fan of democracy. Indeed, I am. I am just not a fan of major news conglomerates.**

**As a feminist, I felt the need to clarify that point. Just in case...


Please note that as my M.A. thesis project is complete, the George Washington University is no longer overseeing research conducted in conjunction with this blog (effective June 2007 to present). The Informed Consent Materials created while this blog was under GWU's IRB oversight are still available for your information and the principles outlined in them are still being used as a general guide for my continued work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that ABWAB reserves the right to not publish any comments that do not meet community standards.