Monday, January 28, 2008

Live Blogging the State of the Union

Part 2: The Analysis

What I found most striking about Dubya's speechifying tonight was the way that he described his health care ideal - imagine a day when Americans have more choices, more options and decisions are made between doctors and patients without government intervention.

He almost could have been talking about smashmortion.

I really, really can't wait to get the transcript of the State of the Union. Because I don't think I heard him right on that one...


Please note that as my M.A. thesis project is complete, the George Washington University is no longer overseeing research conducted in conjunction with this blog (effective June 2007 to present). The Informed Consent Materials created while this blog was under GWU's IRB oversight are still available for your information and the principles outlined in them are still being used as a general guide for my continued work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that ABWAB reserves the right to not publish any comments that do not meet community standards.