Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Looking for a Few Good Blogs

What do you recommend?

As part of one of my other projects, I'm currently trying to get a lay of the feminist blogosphere in terms of what blogs are out there that focus on women and media or are generated by a non-profit that focuses on women's issues. I have a short list of a few blogs in these two categories that I found through a quick web search and the blog resources I'm familiar with. I know, however, that there must be tons more blogs analyzing all things women+media and that many non-profits working on women's issues have blogs.

So, I thought I would turn to you, ABWAB readers - What are your favorite blogs in these categories? Please share via the comments section...

Also, to share and share alike, here are some of the blogs I've found:

Women & Media

Broadsheet

WIMN’s Voices

Women’s e-News

Non-Profits Serving Women

Change Everything Blog (Whitehouse Project)

Our Bodies, Our Blog

The Women’s Foundation

Women’s News Network

Women’s Initiative


Please note that as my M.A. thesis project is complete, the George Washington University is no longer overseeing research conducted in conjunction with this blog (effective June 2007 to present). The Informed Consent Materials created while this blog was under GWU's IRB oversight are still available for your information and the principles outlined in them are still being used as a general guide for my continued work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that ABWAB reserves the right to not publish any comments that do not meet community standards.