Thursday, February 28, 2008

I'm not a feminist...but...

"Or how to be a feminist without anyone knowing"

With Women's History Month on the way, it seems like just the right time to (re)consider ye olde debate over the F-word. For the record, I do identify as a feminist (ya think?). But I do recognize that many folks out there with whom I share ideas/ideals don't.

For me, with all of the US election bruhaha oversaturating the media, right now I'm thinking all things coalitional - how can women and men, f-word labeled or otherwise, work together to get the candidate with the best policies for women (and men!) into that white house? Share your ideas in the comments section...We need them.

Via Feministing


Please note that as my M.A. thesis project is complete, the George Washington University is no longer overseeing research conducted in conjunction with this blog (effective June 2007 to present). The Informed Consent Materials created while this blog was under GWU's IRB oversight are still available for your information and the principles outlined in them are still being used as a general guide for my continued work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that ABWAB reserves the right to not publish any comments that do not meet community standards.