Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Calling All College Women


Get Your Leadership On!

Okay, so I know that I have promised to keep my postings about my work at the Woodhull Institute for Ethical Leadership to a minimum here. And I will, I swear! But I just could not help myself in terms of sharing info about our upcoming leadership retreat for college women. Especially because I know that students and their mentors are reading ABWAB.

If you're a soon-to-be or recent graduate and are facing questions like, What am I doing to do after graduation? What if I can't find a job? Should I go to grad school? What if I have to move back home? If I get a job, how do I negotiate a salary? What if I hate my first job? What if I don't think I'm ready to be a leader in the "real world"?...Then all I can say is, THIS RETREAT IS FOR YOU. (And there are limited scholarships available to attend!)

And for those of you who are more established in the "real world" - never fear, Woodhull has programs for you, too.


Please note that as my M.A. thesis project is complete, the George Washington University is no longer overseeing research conducted in conjunction with this blog (effective June 2007 to present). The Informed Consent Materials created while this blog was under GWU's IRB oversight are still available for your information and the principles outlined in them are still being used as a general guide for my continued work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that ABWAB reserves the right to not publish any comments that do not meet community standards.