Thursday, August 28, 2008

DNC, Live Blogging, Coach Potato Style

Reacting to Obama's Speech...Or Just My Stream of Consciousness

I wish folks had a chance to watch commercial-free events like this one more often. I feel like the conversation Obama is having with his constituents is so important. He's bringing the issues into a larger public dialogue - and people are listening and engaging. Unlike some of those Sunday radio addresses...I guess I wish politics kept people interested at this level of engagement all the time - and not just when there is a glitzy event every four years or so. But am I being negative in the midst of this exciting event? Oops! Back to the enthusiasm...

What happens to a raisin in the sun?

"America - we cannot turn back!"

"We must pledge once more to march into the future."

VOTE FOR BARACK OBAMA IN '08!


Please note that as my M.A. thesis project is complete, the George Washington University is no longer overseeing research conducted in conjunction with this blog (effective June 2007 to present). The Informed Consent Materials created while this blog was under GWU's IRB oversight are still available for your information and the principles outlined in them are still being used as a general guide for my continued work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that ABWAB reserves the right to not publish any comments that do not meet community standards.