Great Points Raised by Obama:
- We need to think of future generations
- "America, we are better than the last 8 years...We are a better country than this!"
- "Enough! This moment...this election is our chance to keep - in the 21st century - the American promise alive."
- "We love this country too much to let the next 4 years look like the last 8."
- "Eight is ENOUGH!"
- Sen. John McCain has voted with Pres. Geo. W. Bush 90% of the time [eek, I say]
- "I'm not ready to take a 10% chance on change."
- "Sen. McCain has been anything but independent."
Please note that as my M.A. thesis project is complete, the George Washington University is no longer overseeing research conducted in conjunction with this blog (effective June 2007 to present). The Informed Consent Materials created while this blog was under GWU's IRB oversight are still available for your information and the principles outlined in them are still being used as a general guide for my continued work.