While my new 9 to 5 (and life in general!) may sometimes get in the way of being as active a poster as I would like, I am frequently inspired by the important insights shared by my fellow feminist bloggers. Therefore, I am rolling out a new feature to honor how grateful I am for feminist activism everyday - by featuring some of the highlights that made me thank goodness for feminism.
- Save an ailing romance with waxed pubes and unsolicited fondling (Jezebel)
- Why do rape kits sit around untested? (Feministing)
- Judge: Women's studies isn't a religion (Salon Broadsheet)
- A feminist's first 100 days (Salon Broadsheet)
- Sexual health sites for teens spread misinformation (Feministing)
- Why did Facebook reject this lesbian ad? (Jezebel)
- Concerned about coerced abortion? Try saying no to cesarean surgery (Huffington Post)
...And just for fun: Swine flu
Please note that as my M.A. thesis project is complete, the George Washington University is no longer overseeing research conducted in conjunction with this blog (effective June 2007 to present). The Informed Consent Materials created while this blog was under GWU's IRB oversight are still available for your information and the principles outlined in them are still being used as a general guide for my continued work.